Ski pants are the most important apparel that keeps your lower body warm, dry, and comfortable. So it’s worth spending extra time and energy choosing the best pair of pants that fit you. There are several types of pants available on the market, 3-in-1, insulated, shell, stretch, and even bibs. Read the buying guides and reviews below before making your selection.
Best Ski Pants by Category
Not sure where to start? Read the roundups below that will help you narrow down the choices.
- Best Ski Pants
- Best Ski Pants for Big & Tall Men
- Best Ski Pants for Petites
- Best Cross Country Ski Pants
- Best Backcountry Ski Pants
- Best Gore Tex Ski Pants
- Best Budget Ski Pants
- Best Suspenders for Ski Pants
Ski Pants & Bibs Reviews
Got a few options to consider but are unsure which one to buy? Read the single product reviews below to learn more about the pros and cons of each ski pant or bib.
- Arcteryx Sabre Pants
- Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants
- Patagonia Powslayer Bib
- Flylow Baker Bib
- Flylow Chemical Pants
- Spyder Dare Ski Pants
- Outdoor Research Trailbreaker Pants
- North Face Freedom Insulated Pants
- Marmot Discovery Bib
- Helly Hansen Legendary Pants
Tips & Guides
Not done yet! Once you get your favorite ski pants/bibs, make sure to also take good care of them. Learn more below.
With the guides and tips above, I’m confident that you’ll find the ski pants that best fit.